Friday 10 April 2015

The Christmas Surprise

Welcome to my little Niche within the library. So grab a coffee and let's review some books. The Christmas SurpriseThe Christmas Surprise by Jenny Colgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Rosie Hopkins, newly engaged to Stephen Lakeman, is looking forward to another year in Lipton at The Sweet Shoppe, but when tragedy strikes both Rosie and her groom-to-be, the couple take a holiday in Africa to recuperate from their loss. What they didn’t know was that fate would change their lives forever. Rosie and her fiancĂ© will need all the support they can get from their friends and family to pull through.
I got this book as a Christmas present from my husband. I enjoyed reading it. I love all the books in the Jenny Colgan collection. I am looking forward to read Christmas at Rosie Hopkins Sweet Shoppe and her latest, Summer at the Little Beach Street Bakery. I like Colgan’s style of writing. She is one of my favourite Chick Lit authors. My favourite of her books is Meet Me at the Cupcake CafĂ© and Little Beach Street Bakery. The author also throws in several sweet morsels of recipes to add an extra dimension to her novels and delight her readers.


***** 5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment