Sunday 22 January 2012

Matchmaker Cat

Welcome to my little Niche within the library. So grab a coffee and let's review some books.


Matchmaker Cat (A Romantic Comedy Short Story)Matchmaker Cat by Elizabeth Kyne

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Chester, the cat, knows how to rule Rosemary! Who else can point her in the right direction as to where to find love? I enjoyed this funny romantic tale about a woman who finds love via an unconventional manner........Chester, her cat who leads her to find Mr Right when he puts his paws on the computer and it lands on a certain Dating Website on a particular candidate's page. This is a short story that one might enjoy reading for Valentine's Day. It is very well-written and at only £.77 ($1.00) it is a bargain. I read this on my Kindle Device....a very good read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment