Thursday 26 January 2012

Royally Yours

Welcome to my little Niche within the library. So grab a coffee and let's review some books.

Royally Yours: A Modern-Day Valentine's FairytaleRoyally Yours: A Modern-Day Valentine's Fairytale by Jude Ryan

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Royally Yours is a funny yet Romantic Chick Lit about an American girl named Sara who has moved to London and met Mr Right........who happens to be non other than Prince Henry. Prince Henry is in love with Sara and on one romantic evening, he bends down on one knee and proposes to Sara. Sara is beside herself...not only is she now engaged to be married but she's engaged to a Royal Prince. Their Fairy-Tale Wedding is set to be held on......get this.....Valentine's Day; but the question remains......can Sara be able to handle life in the Palace? I enjoyed this short but lite entertaining book. I read this on my Kindle and was hooked. I finished it in two nights. This is a wonderful lite read that will put anyone in the mood for Valentine's Day and think about England.


No comments:

Post a Comment